Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Keeping track!

So I've decided I'm going to try and take pictures of Shaylie every time she lines things up in her perfect little way! It'll be so much more fun to tease her when she's older if I actually have proof! Here's my quirky little girl:

Pieces of a puzzle book. The line might not be straight, but you get the idea!


The plates to her tea cup sets. I think the crown adds a little something extra too!

Nana got her this princess puzzle which she loves! It can connect in all sorts of ways, but straight in a line is the only way she does it!
Nana also got her a puzzle where you can dress a bear. She lined up the shirts (body), the heads, and the shoes into their own lines...what a smarty pants!
These are all our non-working electronics. First she stacked them on top of each other and when that didn't work, she lined them all up so neatly! I'll be keeping the camera handy to see if I can get any more of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment