Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Quirky Daughter

This is kind of a funny story. My family, and many others, believe me to be a bit...OCD when it comes to certain things. I've always joked that it just makes me a better person, even though it seems to annoy most people :) Last fall I took a psychology class where I learned about an OCD something or other that is a sign of a mental handicap. That 'something or other' was the need to put things in rows. Lining things up over and over again. Now just to be clear, Shaylie does not have a mental disorder :) She's just a little OCD like someone else...Anyways, I brought this subject up with Zack when we noticed Shaylie doing this...

These are her new pull ups...

She how hard she works...

To put them in such straight and perfect lines...

and to freak out her daddy just a little bit...

At first Zack was super worried when it dawned on him that Shaylie does this with cookies before she eats them, stickers on a paper, beads, books, stuffed animals, etc. But I think I finally convinced him that she's just a little quirky :)

(make sure to read the last blog I posted! Cute pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment