Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Easter

So we're been pretty busy this last little bit with holidays, graduation, weddings, and so on that I havent been able to blog so much. I'll try and update as best I can. Wont have as many fun stories...but I'll make up for that later I guess! First on the list, Easter.

And what is Eater without coloring eggs? It started out fun enough, but in the end (as is expected) we had a lovely mess of color. Justin and Caitlin came over to do them with us. I get eggs for free through WIC but dont seem to go through them very fast, so this was a next excuse to us them!

Shay got this lovely little dress and LOVES wearing it. She was so excited about her Easter Basket too. She was actually with me when I went to store to get everything, which she reminded me later. We gave Zack his basket first, and kept saying, "Shaylie pink basket go? Suckers go?" She's a smart one, so I guess I'll have to go alone next time!

She also got new sandals to wear with this and for Lincoln and audree's wedding, but I didn't put them on until we were done taking pictures...of course.

Kade screamed every time we tried to sit him next to shay for a picture so we resulted in Zack holding him out next to shay. Which she was fine with because it meant she could show off her dress and hold her basket at the same time.

Looking at this picture I think he was actually trying to sleep and kept waking him up...no wonder he screamed at us! We went to Wales to watch Grandpa Port get set apart. See that lovely white shirt he's wearing? Want to guess what he did to that lovely white shirt during sacrament? yeah...right up the back! Luckily he was wearing a sweater vest to cover it up! Boys are just so gross! The day before we went up to Logan to be with Audree and jessi when they took out their endowments...he did it at the lunch afterward too! Only when we're away from the house!

Not the most flattering picture ever taken, but this is us in our Easter attire!

No comments:

Post a Comment